14 May 2015

UNPLUGGED & ON TARGET (yeah, baby)

Everyone is still asleep, there's another cauldron of beef stock simmering and by gosh, it's cold outside. And here, I thought it was safe to put away the winter sweatshirts. Duh.

In other news, my household projects are moving along according to plan (shocking), and it looks like I might see the end by the close of Friday.

Hot dog.

Until then, you Boogerbutts take care and I'll catch up with all your blogs during the weekend. Cheers with a great big side of boogie boogie.

PS: Now it's time for me to go jump on the bed and stick my cold feet on Tim's belly. I never tire of that one.

20 comments:

  1. It's cold there? Geez that's crazy. Cold toes on a warm belly has gotta feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cruel! My wife only touches my thighs with her cold feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cold feet on belly? Oooooh...that's shocking! Cold here, too. What's up with that? Be gone chilly weather, be gone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno. We had to resist putting the heat on. Glad we didn't, because it warmed up soon after.

      Delete
  4. I bet Tim never tires of it either, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's still cold where you are? It's been in the 70s and 80s here, though today it's raining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always have chilly and even snow, during our springs. Glad it's nice by you.

      Delete
  6. Plan? You mean you have a plan?

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was cold yesterday but beautiful and sunny today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cold here yesterday too, got warmer both days though. Great for making stock.

      Delete
  8. Omgosh, he must be super tolerant and loving to let you do that Whisk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me when I tell you, he ALWAYS gets even. But that's the fun of it all.

      Delete
  9. I'd sue you for cruelty Ivy. It's damned cold here again too. Shorts a few days ago, long pants again now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do this kind of stuff to each other all the time. It's great fun. And super silly.

      Delete