22 February 2015

Bagel Chips

In our little Easy Bake oven are homemade cinnamon raisin bagel chips, happily toasting away. Last batch in, as I sit and tippy tap this post.

Smells like heaven.

From the kitchen, I see the back of Frankenberry's head, he's working on what might be the longest blogpost in the history of ever.

Thank you Gamers, for helping him hit is goal. 

You rock.

As for me, I'm about ready to hit the store for some new containers (glass and plastic), for my flours, as I evicted them from their previous homes (see last post).

Tonight's menu: Roasted chicken and tear bread. Simple. Heavenly and delish. Thanks for reading.

Cheers and boogie boogie.

30 comments:

  1. at first glance I thought they were chocolate chip cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum they look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these bagels you made or are you fluffing up store bought ones ? Did you make a lot and then eat them all week or just a few for today ?
    I know you cook and then freeze.
    They do look very tasty.
    By the way what kind of camera do you use and do you have a photo area set up somewhere?
    Your photos are always so nice.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Parsnip: Those are homemade cinnamon raisin with cinnamon, nutmeg and a variety of sugars along with local maple syrup, hand-kneaded into the dough.

      YUM.

      They are from Friday and were too stale to put into the freezer, so I went chip.

      My camera is a Nikon dslr 5100 - Tim got it for me a few years back for Halloween.

      Photos, sometimes I take them on my prep station but someday, I would love a little area just for food.

      Thanks for all the questions. How goes your gud dog?

      Delete
    2. Today was not a great vet visit, have some new problems to work on.

      Delete
  4. gosh your bagel chips look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hey Boric. Congrats on all your hard work and new zine. Exciting stuff.

      Delete
  6. Oh my dear....I can smell the cinnamon!
    Cheers!
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, cinnamon is one of the best things in the world. How's your vacation? Miss the snow?

      Delete
  7. They look boogie-woogie delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bet your place smelled yummylicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cinnamon raisin bagel chips! Oh my gosh...what a wonderful creation. The house will smell great for days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look good!
    Just how long is the longest blog post ever?

    ReplyDelete