12 June 2015

Friday Question: What Am I?

Today, I'd like to say that I'm not going to watch more Breville videos for the new toy that I'm saving (or selling my kidney), to buy. But that would be a lie, as I've already watched two short clips.

Oh my gosh. I just cannot wait. In the past, I prepped EVERYTHING by hand. But now that I'm sick and will be for a bit longer, it's time for some help. Breville to the job.

So much fun.

Fun videos aside, it's time for me to unplug for the day, and get to my chores. Before I go, tell us what these are. As usual, winners will receive something useless and gross.


PS: I can't wait to make this. Click Amy Learns to Cook, Homemade Butter. Organic butter and homemade bread. Tim loves that.

And then here's Love Your Land's Demo

Both are home videos but there's also a bunch of pro-videos, and I've watched them ALLLLL, twice. Lucky buggers, to you who have access to the 2000 watt and the quad blade, which is an impressive toy.

Whelp, time to unplug and clean house and in even BETTER news, my body feels strong today, which makes me happy.

That's a wrap, folks. Cheers and boogie boogie.

33 comments:

  1. Not a fricking clue Ivy. I've never known anyone get so excited about getting new toys for the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Writing food is my passion. Toys make my job even MORE FUN.

      Delete
  2. Is that crack? Is it your way to finance the Beauty Breville?
    Can someone call the cop? I would but I don't have the number!

    A strong and happy body is... darn I forgot what I was about to say LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha. If I were drinking coffee at the time, I would have done a spit take.

      Delete
  3. I say Himalayan pink salt crystals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ding, ding, ding. Your two boxes, one of something gross and the other something, useless, are on the way.

      Delete
  4. I'll go with William. Crack cocaine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I wasn't going to say, but that was my first thought lol

      Delete
    2. I laughed out loud at that, too.

      Delete
  6. I thought I was being original by guessing rock candy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No idea and I'm really disappointed that I won't win something useless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheila when I win, I'll share! The rumor on the net is that the prize is going to be Ivy's 500 W food processor, blitz! blitz!

      Delete
    2. Interesting to share a food processor, thanks Richard.

      Delete
  8. I have no idea what's in that photo. The only thing that comes to mind is ice chips. So I guess nothing gross for me. Sad day :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few extra boxes of gross stuff.

      Consider it my gift, from a little less, north.

      Delete
  9. I second Himalayan pink salt crystals or ginger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birdie: Yes, on the first answer. You win two boxes. One of something useless and the other, something gross. Enjoy.

      Delete
  10. Darn, Birdie beat me to the candied ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very pleased you are feeling well. Living with an invalid husband makes me very aware of how important those good days are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How are you two doing? Not an easy job, you have. But wonderful that you love him so.

      Delete