17 May 2015

Goal Hit - Fabric GONE

Looked at cars yesterday. Found a red Spark and a Blue Kia. Don't know that we'll get either BUT, the real news is that I felt zero shopping stress.

That is HUGE.

And dig me, once home I ditched alllllllll of the fleece remnants. Gone, gone, gone and gone.

Today, we're off to Barnes. No shopping, just a quiet afternoon at the cafe'. And that my Boogerbutts, concludes another broadcast day.

Thanks for reading and boogie boogie.

PS: I had pizza for breakfast. No rash!

16 comments:

  1. Are you going to have eggs and bacon for supper?

    I'm so glad for you that it fleece away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leftover roasted chicken and vedge. BUT, we often do breakfast for supper.

      YUM!

      Delete
  2. There were three pizza boxes in the recycling bin. Maybe four.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rarely eat pizza. If it gave me allergies, I would probably never eat it at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been able to eat dairy three different times this weekend with NOOOO severe allergic reaction. I'm very, very happy about that. Not because of the dairy, but because this equals, improvement.

      I'll take it!

      Delete
  4. I like red and blue for car colours! Glad no rash this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both were cute little cars but I will learn more about them.

      Yes, three times this weekend eating diary with no severe allergic reactions.

      The best.

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a great day. We went to a couple of open houses. It's fun to see other homes. And I had pizza for lunch! I am eager to see what car you end up choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your day sounds wonderful, Ivy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pleased to hear no shopping stress - that is always good news.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pleased to hear no shopping stress - that is always good news.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete