11 November 2014

Apple Crumble Bumble Pie

Guess what I did yesterday?  I did a food menu for the week.  I even know what Bumble (Tim), is having next Monday for lunch.  So excited.  I'm hoping to save money and get more organized between labs and home cooking.

In other news, I've been working on a go-to crust that works for many applications.  Yesterday I tested the pastry in an Apple Crumble Bumble Pie.  As I write this, the pie is cooling, so I cannot tell you how it worked out. 

That's all for now.  Thanks for reading & boogie boogie.


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, sorry about that Alex. Tim accidentally posted his gaming post on my page today. So I redid this one.

      Thanks for stopping by, TWICE!

      Delete
  2. Yes yes yes, nice pie, but where's the recipe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mouth is watering looking at this. You need to share the recipe and tell us how it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even plan for dinner at lunchtime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *reaches through screen, steals pie....*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea on the food menu! I keep saying I'll do this and it's still not up and running. I should follow your example, Wonder Woman!

    ReplyDelete