25 September 2014

I Have a Case of the Food Moodies

Nothing sounds good for lunch.  Does that ever happen to you?  I'm home working on stuff and when I'm busy like this, sometimes food doesn't sound good.  But I'm hungry.  Still, eehhh, nothing's floatin' my boat.

Though I did have some yummy toast this morning. Took a shot from the tablet to show a friend.  Was good.  Apricots, prunes and raisins, oh my.  Very nice combo, so I could eat that again but ugh ... I've got the food moodies.

Tim called though and he's bringing home pizza and pumpkins.  I'm excited because the house will be cleaned for the weekend, and we get to enjoy a quiet evening.

With PUMPKINS!!!!!!!

15 comments:

  1. hope you get your food mojo back, the toast sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was. I have some left so I might do that just to shut my belly up.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. If I do, I'll be a grumpy whisk, by that time. And we can't have that. Hope your day is rockin'.

      Delete
  3. Is "pumpkins in the trunk" some new kind of slang you kids are using these days?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pizza and pumpkins.. can't go wrong with them!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to roast some pumpkins together with potatoes in the oven last week, but they were just too big for me... I loved them like that diced and roasted with potatoes and seasoned with vegeta....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your artwork! I couldn't draw a pumpkin to save my life. Heck, I can't draw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, we have that sometimes. We call it being "food- bored" in our house. It's not that there's nothing in the house to eat. Just that we're not particularly in the mood for any of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A day with pizza in it is a good day. Love pizza. LOVE it. And yes, I have days when nothing sounds good for lunch. Or dinner, too. Sometimes breakfast. On those types of days, I always settle for something light.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the munchies right now! ha. I'm hungry for those orange oreos in your header. That and a big glass of milk to dunk them in would suit me just fine! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to get a pumpkin for halloween

    ReplyDelete