28 April 2013

The Bee's Knees

What a fun day yesterday.  I can't wait to show you what I got.  And get this, on our ride home, we stopped at the corner and the girl saved me papers from last weekend.

She drug out a box of papers and that made me so happy.  And she goes, "I know, I'm the bee's knees."

She really is.

And now, I gotta get dressed and head to prep.  I'm a little zonked still from all the shopping yesterday.  Then we stayed up a little later than normal and now I gotta go make brownies and pineapple upside down cakes.

You Boogerbutts have a groovy day.  Can't wait to show you pictures and how little we paid for it all.  Actually, in the end, we made a small profit.  Not too shabby.

Cheers and boogie boogie.

10 comments:

  1. If there are a ton of coupons in all those papers, I bet you did make a profit. Have a great morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, brownies.
    Mmmm, pineapple upside down cake.

    See, if I worked at a job like that, I'd want to sample EVERYTHING and that wouldn't be good for the diet. That's if I was dieting! Ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fran: I'm trying.

    Alex: A small but fun one, yes. Nothing like getting money back. Very odd, but fun.

    Ray: Thanks. You too.

    Susan: They are fun to make.

    Jen: LOVED your pink cupcake. So pretty. Just great.

    Stacy: Sometimes we pick too. The pineapple upside down cake is one of our newer bakes. I love flipping it. So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice person! Sounds like a good day couponing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mshatch: She really is. Yeah, good day. Too many things, I have to collect them all and take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pineapple upside down cakes sound good.

    ReplyDelete