28 July 2015

Boof-out

Today I'm unplugged, cleaning house and maybe sneaking in a bake. Or at the very least, making a giant cauldron of tomato sauce. YUM!

Here's hoping my Dyson doesn't boof-out like the cartoon over here, does. Though I really do love her babushka. I have the same one in both pink with white dots, and black with white dots. And if I ever get the guts to put my face online, you'll see them. But for now, I'm sticking with these kinds of Saturday clips.

That's all from me. Cheers and boogie boogie.

13 comments:

  1. That chick is all kinds of color coordinated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuk, cleaning. I hate cleaning. Wouldn't be unhappy if my vacuum went boof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day! It is hot in Toronto this week. Love your happy header drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I have to do too:)
    But I dont feel so well to make that lol
    love your header is lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me...we need a new vacuum....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cartoon is funny.
    I love polka dots:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely need to get unplugged for a while myself...my poor ole house needs it! Have been thinking about baking something too, but nothing has caught my fancy just yet! Hope you have a productive day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I unplugged from my computer most of this morning to do the 25 loads of laundry, give or take a few, that piled up in the past week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love that cartoon ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Everyone and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete