Saturday, April 04, 2015

I Love Being Married

It's the fourth day of the fourth month and that means it's also our anniversary and we're hanging at Barnes.  I love being married and I love this cafe'.  Tim has his caramel, caramel, caramel overload and I'm sippin' on peppermint tea. 

Before this, we stopped off and Tim bought me a spice grinder. I'm going to use it for homemade paprika and all kinds of neat things but first up, organic millet flour. Never used millet flour before so I'm excited to give it a go.

That's all from me. Catch you Boogerbutts on the flip side.

20 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Boogerbutts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Hope you guys have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over on GothridgeManor, your thumbnail and that of Rusty Dagger are eerily similar (to my eye at least).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caramel sounds great and I love peppermint tea as well. Happy Easter to you, Ivy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary, Ivy and Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does that mean you've been married for 4 months and 4 days? I'm dense.

    Truly I am. Happy April 4th Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super stuff! Hope you're both having a rockin' weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love being married, too!
    Happy Anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your husband is so thoughtful. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are lucky woman, whisk :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Happy Happy
    Joy Joy Joy

    You both are very lucky.
    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary Ivy. Enjoy yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary Ivy! and Happy Easter!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Boogerbutts: Thanks to all who spotted by today and yesterday. Much appreciated. One more day of anniversary weekend left.

    Cheers and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete