01 March 2015

Sunday Zombie Shuffle

It's 5:30 in the morning on Sunday. Bug really really had to pee at 4:00, so I figured what the heck, might as well start the tear bread dough to go with chicken.

Only we're out of whole birds so I'm debating. Do I want to brave the freezing flippin' frickin' cold to grab a raw bird (one store is open, the rest will be soon), or do I want to grab my pillow and conk out in the movie room until Frankenberry does the Sunday zombie shuffle down the hall?

Hmm ....

18 comments:

  1. Option B - grab the pillow and wait for himself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. B, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems I'm with the majority so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go with option B as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you consider option C... trained the dog to fetch grocery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I've been watching BRITISH BAKE OFF for some time now :) It's on TV here and I'm now on season three. But unlike you I find that Hollywood guy extremely irritating and evil :( I loved the first year winner, that cute lil' guy but hated the second year one (I think her win was set up)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only cold there? We got 5" of snow today. Either way, I'd wait for the zombie shuffle. Why suffer the cold alone, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plan B sounds better, but I'd probably do Plan A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tim looks like he's lost weight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's time to sleep...deep sleep...precise sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oddly enough, after some tossing and turning I finally got to sleep at 4am this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Option B...I hope you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Boogerbutts: Thanks to everyone who stopped in today and left a comment.

    Cheers and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete