11 September 2014

Now We're Cooking with Gas

My writing desk is cleared and so is the coupon station.  However, don't look in the movie room because there you'll find a marathon of The Nanny, a folding table, and every single ding dong formula, I've ever written.

Meanwhile, a good bit of physical energy has come back, thanks to rest, couponing and this yummy nummy veg and bean soup with tomato base and a kick of cayenne.

Time for me to head back to the Lemon Tart Room.  My goal: Have all formula sheets in order by the close of tomorrow.  After that, it's one more table to tackle and our double office will be done, done, done.

Done.

PS:  It's 4:14.  I love that.  Not as much as 4:04 but I had to crop the food shot, so 4:14 it is.  Cheers and boogie boogie.

21 comments:

  1. Soup looks g o o d....
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is delish. Your pictures were cool looking. Great shots of the sky. I was just at your place.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I just made minestrone soup yesterday! It tastes better today, the way it always does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that not wonderful? I love how stuff like that only gets better. Yummers.

      Do you like to cook and bake?

      Delete
    2. Yes, in a half-assed kind of way. Only when I feel like it!

      Delete
    3. That's better than never, which is an answer I hear a lot from folks. But I understand, it's not fun for everyone.

      Delete
  3. That soup looks awesome. Looks like it's packed with a whole bunch of healthy stuff. Glad to hear that you are feeling more energetic! You are my last stop of the day before we do our popcorn time. Today was quieter than yesterday, but tomorrow will be super busy again. That's okay; the weekend is coming up, which means some relaxation and some fun. 'Nite nite, Wonder Woman! Until tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's made of whatever I had in the fridge, which is the best part about making soup. Almost anything works.

      Relaxation and fun for your weekend sounds wonderful.

      PS: I've got some extra homemade caramel for that popcorn ...

      Delete
  4. Your soup looks delicious. I could go for a bowl right about now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn. Hope you're cooking up a storm. I'm newish to your blog. Lots of good eats, there.

      Delete
  5. Me encanta me encanta hoy hace mucho frío aquí mañana lo haré es un plato contundente me encantaaaaaa!!!!

    ReplyDelete