05 March 2014

I Can't Think of a Title ... Here's My Post

Today, I'm all about playing serious catch-up.  So I put a pot of organic decaf on, got my pile of bills, coupons, shopping lists, homemade bread with smeared cream cheese, and a load of bedding in the wash.

Then for supper, I'll make maple brown sugar ham, roasted cream corn and mash.  Toss a small salad on the side, and call it a night.  And for dessert, I got nothing.

Or, I might give my vegan vanilla pudding idea a go. 

Either way, that wraps it up for me.  I hear Wiggy barking.  I'm not in the mood for barking dogs today, so it'll be interesting to see which pup lives to see the end of the day.

28 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day!
    Yes....what would constitute vegan pudding?
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your day goes smoothly and your wonderful puppies don't drive you up the wall. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like serious ketchup days. Goes well with fries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of catchup :) I've just read somewhere a recipe in which ketchup is used in a sweet cake. Too weird for moi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing a serious nothing but blogging day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maple brown sugar ham? Yummmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the doggies make it to tomorrow.

    Yesterday, I played catch up. Did pretty good too, but didn't finish. :( I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They made it through and I was able to catch up on all my coupons. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

      Delete
  8. I hope you had a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. vegan vanilla pudding? sounds very vanilla

    (pun intended)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about lemon? Or strawberry? Those are next on my list.

      Delete
  10. Okay here's a quick, EZ dessert idea. Marshmallows dipped in chocolate - on a stick - like a cake pop only better :D and much quicker

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man, I want to come to your house for dinner! You sure you guys don't want to come live in Maine?

    :)

    ReplyDelete