12 September 2013

Sally vs Zombie

I'm dressed and ready to his second shift prep.  Not sure how long the shift will be today but I might have a bonus day off tomorrow and Saturday.  If I do, then my plans are to rip apart our home office/stockpile room/sewing crap/treadmill basic catch-all room.

Hopefully Tim will get out earlier tomorrow and stop to get home-style pizza (not chain pizza), and we'll keep going until done.  If all goes well, we will start the new week with this room back in shape.  Or at least, that's the plan, Stan.

Meanwhile I'm off to chop veg, bake brownies and whatever else is on my prep sheet for the day.

Cheers and boogie boogie.

PS: Did you see our new toys?  Sally for me, and Steeler zombie for Tim.  I think Sally can take zombie boy down.  But for now, just to be safe, we'll keep them on separate desks.


27 comments:

  1. My money's on Sally.

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig the Steeler zombie!
    Good luck with the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could you do this to me? Zombie Steeler vs. Sally? Zombie fan. Steelers fan (as long as they aren't playing the Texans). The Nightmare Before Christmas is on my top ten list of favorite movies. Agghhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steeler Zombie! Wherever did you find him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will feel so good to have your room organized! I love looking at a well organized room - makes me feel very accomplished. :)

    Also love Sally. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sally's the looker of the pair, no doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sally is cute, my daugther love this movie, boggie,boggie dear:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cute!

    Good luck with the clear out and don't hurt yourself woman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't be moving anything. Just sorting through old papers and fabric and rearranging the stockpile shelf.

      Delete
  9. I love your new toys, but Sally's my favourite. 'Cause she has a black cat. I love her for that alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tim has his out of the box, but I can't seem to keep Sally out of her box.

      Here's to having a fun weekend ahead. Hope you get some good shots this weekend.

      Delete
  10. hard to believe Nightmare B4 Xmas is now about 20 years old

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sally has a cat so she would win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad your return home went so well, Birdie. That's good stuff.

      Delete
  12. Ooo! Chain pizza's in my near future! I'm a filthy animal sometimes.

    ReplyDelete