11 September 2013

I Hit Level Four

Went a whole honkin' week with barely any spinal pain.  Followed by a checkup, where hit fourth level - only one point down from last week but that's okay with me.  Then the girls at the office handed me a stack of coupon inserts.

Did I tell you I like coupons?

Anyway, I'm off to make a fall latte, sit my arse between two puppies and watch BBC's Supersized vs Superskinny.   Or my other favorite, Britain's Secret Eaters.  Probably clip some coupons, followed by a nappy nap.

Oh yeah, THIS is a proper day off.

Dig this Groovy Halloween Project
Click Link to Learn How

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I did. Was nice. Now back to work for two whole days and then off on Saturday.

      How goes the new job for you?

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a nice, relaxing day. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: And I came THIS close to reading fiction, but then I fell asleep.

      Delete
  3. What a neat Halloween project.

    Hope you have a great day. Nap sounds perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was neat, too. And we have extra mason jars that my boss gave me so I might give this a go.

      PS: I made a latte adding organic vanilla and organic brown sugar today. Oh my gosh, so flipping good.

      Delete
  4. Have a great day off. Glad to hear the back pain is improving. Take it easy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, a week is pretty darn good. Just got sore at the end, but that was it.

      Delete
  5. Ooohhhh I've never heard of Supersized vs. Superskinny but it sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you click the links? ErmmTV has a nice selection of both shows. Hope you get a chance to give them a go.

      Delete
  6. Rest up! And happy coupon clipping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and the little puppy took a good snooze. How goes your juice fast?

      Delete
  7. Great news about your back! That must be such a relief. I hope you have enjoyed your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pups make for good company, after all.

    ReplyDelete