28 December 2012

Guess What I'm Eating?

A homemade everything roll with maple sausage and smoked provolone.  So frickin' good.  Then tonight for supper it's brown organic orzo with a chicken-kneeeee cheesey rosemary wonderfulness with a side of homemade garlic bread.  Yum yum.

Meanwhile, I gotta go to work.  Although my first day back yesterday wasn't so bad because I've been baking and that's my bliss, which really helped balance out the day job stuff.

And, and, and, no Cinderella shift for me tonight.  Noppers, I'll be home in time to eat at the table with Poopyhead.

Life is good.

10 comments:

  1. Oooooh! That all sounds amazing I'm eating some leftover mashed potatoes...good, but not as exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming to your house for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what I'm drinking?? Zombie Cure!!! ...go see my post to solve that riddle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm garlic bread... never had it, but it sounds positively sinful

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the heck is chicken knee cheese? I don't think I want to eat chicken knees with cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melanie: Love leftover mash.

    Alex: Anytime.

    Chuck: I'll be right over.

    Ken: Tim's not big on the chicken knees, but I'm thinking they will be good.

    DEZMOND: Never had it?????

    William: I'll teleport you some.

    Tim: Okay, then how 'bout Chicken toes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy am I suffering from impending jet lag...it is a post I have finished but not publishing until tomorrow!! Then you'll get the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chuck: Cool beans, because I looked for the riddle and could not find it. Did like the black and white fire photograph, though.

    ReplyDelete