05 November 2011

Zombie Brew

I waited patiently for this little zombie to go on sale at Barnes.  Got him yesterday for 60% off.  Even used a gift card.

Meanwhile, there are only TWO days left of Halloween staycation.  Went so fast.  Today I'm in the kitchen working on a flax, veg and meat treat for the pups.  

As for the zombie dude himself ... he'll most likely end up with Tim's collection of sleestaks, skulls and the potato man.

That about wraps things up with me.  Hope you're all well and warm.  Until next post - boogie boogie boogie.

Click to enlarge Tim's new computer wallpaper.

13 comments:

  1. And every tenth zombie brew knickknack is made from real zombie bits inside the knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mshatch: They had more but this little guy was the last one left. They had smiling pumpkins as well, but those are all still on the reduced table.

    William: Some zombie bits in the treats I'm making the pups right now, as well. Gotta get the meat from someone and zombies will do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flea: Just about to fill him with tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a toy to give nightmares! My YA hero, Victor, would enjoy it since he has a ghoul friend! LOL, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roland: Ghoul friends are great fun. Happy writing and Happy Fall. Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would certainly frighten my kids!! great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ray: The puppies would love to get a hold of the little stuffed zombie.

    Stuffed zombie? Now that sounds like a meal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, I love it! SO cute! He reminds me of Lilo's doll in Lilo and Stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. alexia: I never saw Lilo and Stitch before. I'll have to check 'em out on Netflix.

    I really like your idea about your newsletter and blog. Hope you have tons of fun with both.

    ReplyDelete